Discover the value of becoming a member of SCT
General Information & Members Benefits
- The SCT membership year runs from January 1 - December 31.
- New members will get online access to the Journal, including archived journals, when they join. Members may OPT IN and pay a $20 fee to receive hard copy mailings of the Journal (and receive online access).
- New members who join October 1 - December 31 will receive member benefits through December 31 of the following year.
- When a membership application is processed, members will be notified via e-mail of their access credentials to the Members-Only Area of www.sctweb.org.
- Renewal for the SCT membership year will be payable at the end of each membership year for the new year.
- Members can renew dues online on the Members-Only Area (login required)
- Prospective members and renewing members can also join/renew when registering for the Annual Meeting (registration usually opens in January).
- The non-member registration fee includes membership through 12/31.
Benefits Of Membership
Society for Clinical Trials (SCT) is structured so that professionals with diverse interests and backgrounds can enjoy the many and varied benefits of membership. These benefits are designed to provide the highest quality education programs and other resources that will enhance and aid in the development of careers in clinical trials.
Following are some of the many benefits you receive as a member of SCT:
- Networking opportunities with world-renowned interdisciplinary leaders including some of the brightest minds in clinical trials – experts from academia, government, regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA), and industry – and the ability to meet potential employers.
- Continuing education opportunities, including complimentary registration to SCT’s live, interactive webinars and access to state-of-art published research through a complimentary subscription to Clinical Trials Journal and its related online accessible resources.
- Substantially discounted registration fees to SCT Annual Meetings. The SCT Annual Meeting is the Society’s main event and presents exceptional educational, networking, and professional development opportunities.
- Professional development, leadership, and presentation opportunities for all members, regardless of area of expertise or career stage.
- Societal outreach and communication, including newsletters and broadcast emails, that keep members up-to-date on timely news related to clinical trials, as well as the Society and its affiliates.
Categories & FeesSCT is a professional society open to professionals from academia, government and private industry, who are behavioral scientists, bioethicists, biostatisticians, clinical coordinators, computer scientists, data managers, epidemiologists, nurses, pharmacologists and physicians.
When joining (or renewing), Members may OPT IN and pay a $20 fee to receive hard copy mailings of the Journal (and receive online access).
- Full ($220) - Individuals employed in the field of designing, conducting or analyzing clinical trials.
- Student ($50) - Individuals enrolled in a degree program of an accredited college or university, or post-doctoral fellows. NOTE: Applications for the Student category of membership (and subsequent annual renewals) must be accompanied by proof of student status before membership can be activated or renewed. Acceptable forms of student verification include copy of student ID, letter from your school, or your class list
- Post Graduate ($65) - Individuals who have just graduated. Applicants can only select this category of membership for one year immediately after receipt of a degree. Applicants must provide a copy of degree before membership can be activated.
- Emeritus ($65) - For retired or unemployed members. Does not include a hard copy subscription to the Journal.
- Developing Countries ($110) - Includes full membership benefits at a reduced membership rate. Click here for a list of countries eligible for the developing country rate.
Membership Application Membership Brochure Developing Country Rate
Annual Meeting Homepage Clinical Trials Journal