SCT Sponsored Webinar Series
- Registration Link
Title: PEDIATRIC CLINICAL TRIALS: EXCITING GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTS
- Moderator: Sarah Gaussoin, MS, Senior Biostatistician, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Martin Offringa, MD, PhD, Senior Scientist and Emeritus Program Head, Child Health Evaluative Sciences (CHES), Research Institute, The Hospital for Sick Children; Staff Neonatologist, Department of Pediatrics, Professor of Paediatrics, University of Toronto/iHPME
- Ellen Eisman, PhD, Postdoctoral Researcher, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Department of Epidemiology & Data Science
- Anna Heath, PhD, Scientist, The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), Toronto; Assistant Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto; Honorary Research Fellow, Department of Statistical Science, University College London
- Nancy Butcher, PhD, Co-Director, Increasing capacity for Maternal and Paediatric Clinical Trials (ImPACT); Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
- Date: November 30, 2023
- Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
This webinar covers recent developments that support feasible and highly relevant pediatric clinical trials, reviews available tools for selecting suitable measurement instrument for primary trial outcomes in children, and highlights new tools available to enhance dissemination of pediatric trial results.
By the end of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- List and understand the latest developments that support feasible and highly relevant pediatric clinical trials
- Identify tools available for suitable outcome measurement instrument selection in pediatric trials
- Identify and implement new tools available to enhance dissemination of pediatric trial results.